Friday, May 27, 2011

My Birthday part 4

As I promised, though super late because I've been sick, here are the photos of what my mister bought me from Bottega Louie.
These boxes are impossible to throw away!
The best macarons I've ever had! They only use natural flavorings from all over the world.

These cupcakes are the prettiest cupcakes I've ever seen in my life. They have super tiny macarons on top and the crystal sugar is just divine. The cupcakes are a bit dry and spongy (I like them moist and heavy) but I really enjoyed them. Some of them has filling inside and the natural flavoring is so much better than the artificial ones. My favorite is the chocolate with caramel filling and the lemon ones with candied lemon peel on top. Those thingies are just amazing!
Hey Angelino! You only gave me 11 macarons instead of 12!!! Next time I'll watch closely while you box them up. Lol.

No comments: